Latest Version 3.11.0 – June 26th, 2020 – view changelog
Recent Additions Currency Switcher, Flexible and Customizable Real Estate Search Form Elementor Widget, Improved Social Login, Web-Hooks support to integrate with services like Zapier + Zoho CRM, Property Field Builder, Fresh design for Login & Register dialog, Search Form Over Image module for Modern, Dynamic Location Field to handle large number of locations, Property Analytics, Professional Email Template Design, Guest Property Submission, WalkScore Integration, Yelp Integration, Google reCAPTCHA v3 Integration and various other additions & improvements across the theme.
RealHomes is a handcrafted WordPress theme for real estate businesses, It is regularly updated and well-maintained. It offers purpose oriented design with tons of useful features that a real estate business can benefit from.
RealHomes theme gracefully presents properties information to its visitors and facilitates real estate business owners by making properties management easier.
Team behind RealHomes is continually working on its improvements and enhancements. So it is getting better and better with each update.
Interested in Using OpenStreetMap? Check Out Related Demo!
Demo User Access Info
User Name & Password = demo ( This user has contributor role )
Advanced, Yet Customizable Real Estate Search
RealHomes provides advanced real estate search functionality that is powerful and customizable to match various requirements. You can show or hide any field from given fields and you can cusotmize the data that will be displayed in those fields.
You can display multiple location fields. You can modify Min and Max price values. You can modify the search behaviors and values for beds and baths fields. In short you can customize the search form to fulfill your requirements.
Up to 4 Locations Dropdowns are Supported
Real Homes provides supports for up to 4 location dropdowns to produce search fields like Country > State > City > Area. These dropdowns works for locations hierarchy automatically. The numbers and labels of these dropdowns are fully customizable from customizer settings.
Real Estate Search Form Over Image
Search form over image feature can be enabled for homepage to replace slider area with a graceful looking search form over a background image. Real Homes also provides related customizer settings to fully customize image, search form fields, text titles, colors and margins.
Google Maps Integration
Real Homes provides Google Maps API integration that enables you to display Google Maps with properties markers on search results page, properties list & grid pages, property detail page, homepage, contact page and taxonomy archive pages.
Real Homes also provides OpenStreetMap integration which as Google Map is no longer free. So this integration enables you to display OpenStreetMap with properties markers on search results page, properties list & grid pages, property detail page, homepage, contact page and taxonomy archive pages.
Real Estate Properties Comparison Feature
Real Homes theme provides compare properties feature that allow your website visitors to add properties to a compare pool and later on compare those properties side by side. Visitor do not need to login to use this feature.
List Layout, Grid Layout and Half Map Layout
Real Homes theme provides page templates to display properties in list layout, grid layout and half map layout. These templates are also supported with meta boxes to filter and sort properties based on your requirements. So basically you can create any type of custom page that display properties based on your own custom filter or sorting.
Real Homes provides multiple templates to display your properties in the form of a gallery. Each template contains a quick filter based on property statuses.
Comprehensive and Easy to Use Settings
Real Homes theme provides an extensive set of settings that will help you customize all the important stuff related to your website without going into code.
Plugin included with RealHomes theme provides core real estate settings using which you can customize the price format to any currency format in the world and You can customize the URL slugs to your required ones.
Real Homes provides a rich set of meta boxes to add/modify real estate property. The overall goal is to make things easier for you as website owner.
Real Homes provides an easy to use interface to add/modify/remove additional details related to a property. This feature can be used in many ways especially to add a certain type of information for which there is no other meta box available.
You can add any number of floor plans related to a real estate property using an easy to use interface provided as part of meta boxes.
You can provide various types of files ( pdf, office documents, images etc ) as attachments to a property.
Real Homes theme provides similar properties module on property detail page which displays properties similar to current property. You can choose similarity criteria from settings and you can also choose the order in which similar properties should appear
Child or Sub Properties
Real Homes theme provides a sub/child properties module on property detail page to display any sub/child properties ( like apartments in a building ). Each child property works as a full property independently.
Real Homes provides Google reCAPTCHA integration support on all the forms in theme to prevent spam.
Visitors Registration and Login Support
You can provide visitor registration, login and forgot password features on your real estate website to let visitors access members only features.
Visitors Registration and Login Using Social Networks
You can enhance your website’s login and registration by enabling social networks integration that will allow your website visitors to login using any social network.
Front End Property Submit ( with Paid Auto Publishing )
Real Homes theme provides front end property submit feature with related customization options. So you can restrict certain level of users from accessing administrator dashboard and provide them an interface on front end to submit their properties. Later on website administrator/editor can review and publish submitted properties. You can also enable auto publishing of a submitted property as soon the user pays a certain fee.
Properties Front End Management
Real Homes theme provides front end properties management which allow a logged in user to preview his submitted properties, edit any property’s information, remove a property and make a payment to publish a property. A user can pay through PayPal or Stripe to get his submitted property published. Property payment and auto publishing feature can be enabled or disabled from settings.
A visitor can add properties to his favorites collection, So that he can visit his/her favorites properties later on.
Visitor do not need to login to use this feature. As if user is not logged in then favorite properties information is stored in cookies and if user is logged in then information is stored in database as user meta.
Front End Profile Edit
Real Homes theme provides front end profile edit functionality, which enables a user to edit his profile information without going to WordPress admin side dashboard.
A user can later on choose to display his information with his submitted properties as agent’s information is dispalyed in theme’s demo.
Filterable FAQs Support
Real Homes theme provides FAQs support using Quick and Easy FAQs plugin developed by Inspiry Themes. So you can add FAQs to your website and even make them filterable based on groups. You can check the theme’s demo for real experience.
Translation Ready, RTL Supported and WPML Compatible
Real Homes theme is translation ready and you can translate it to any language ( LTR or RTL ) without the need of a plugin. But, If you want to build a multi language website then you can use a plugin like WPML with it.
iHomefinder Optima Express IDX Compatible
Real Homes is compatible with iHomefinder Optima Express IDX plugin and you can test its Classic Demo and Modern Demo. Please note that Real Homes theme supports iHomefinder Optima Express IDX plugin as an additional feature.
So, it is a complete theme even without iHomefinder Optima Express IDX plugin and that plugin is not required for basic functionality of this theme. Kindly check out screen shots to understand what this theme offers without iHomefinder Optima Express plugin. You can add, modify, remove, search and list properties with the basic features of this theme and without any extra plugin.
Revolution Slider Included
RealHomes theme’s main pack includes Revolution Slider Plugin. You can build any type of custom slider using Revolution Slider. If you only want to use properties slider then there is already a default slider available for that and you do not need to install Revolution Slider plugin.
Child Theme Included
Real Homes theme’s main package includes a ready to use child theme to make it easy for you to get started with modifications and keep updating the parent theme whenever the new update becomes available.
One Click Demo Import
Real Homes theme provides one click demo imports for its various demos to help you quickly setup your web site like the theme’s demo and learn all the things by observing how those are done on demo site.
Real Homes theme provides a comprehensive online documentation that is easy to navigate and search. Given documentation will be useful for you at almost every step. So always consult it whenever you have a question.
We have dedicated support team to help you out, Please register at our support website and ask your question over there.
Pre Purchase FAQs
We have multiple agents in our agency and we want our agents to add properties. But we do not want to allow anybody else to register, So what is the solution for this ?
A real estate property is like a post in WordPress and You need to simply create users for your agents with author role. You can know more about roles from https://codex.wordpress.org/Roles_and_Capabilities . So, You do not need to enable registration for public and manually added users with author role will be good enough to add properties using WordPress dashboard. You can pass documentation’s add property URL to your agents for guidance in start.
How to create RSS feed for properties ? and How to send its email to potential customers.
You can use ?feed/?post_type=property? after your website URL to get property feeds. for example: http://www.your-website.com/feed/?post_type=property
Demo Example: http://classic.realhomes.io/feed/?post_type=property
Later on you can use Google feed burner http://feedburner.google.com/ and create a feedburner widget on your website for people to subscribe.
Version 3.11.0 – Updated on 2nd July 2020
Version 3.11.0 – Updated on 26th June 2020
- Added – Properties Search Form Elementor widget that comes with lots of flexibility and customizability.
- Added – Custom built currencies switcher with super easy configurations. So no third party plugin is required now and newly engineered currencies switching functionality works in a smooth and reliable way.
- Added – Custom Web-hooks URL support to feed agents and contact forms data to services like Zapier that you can integrate with CRMs like Zoho CRM.
- Improved – Social Login support for Facebook, Twitter and Google by adding custom built functionality based on latest APIs. So no third party plugin is required not for social login.
- Improved – Price display for property detail page by adding discounted price support.
- Improved – Front-end Edit Profile page by adding website and address fields support.
- Improved – Front-end Edit Profile page’s layout for Classic.
- Improved – Front-end Property Submission form’s gallery images upload module by improving its functionality.
- Improved – Front-end Property Submission by adding option to customize message that appears after property submission.
- Improved – Property price fields by adding price format preview while adding digits.
- Improved – Registration form’s support for additional fields.
- Improved – Social sharing by adding LINE support.
- Improved – Agent single page by adding customiser settings to show/hide properties.
- Improved – Agencies templates by adding sorting controls support through customizer settings.
- Improved – Homepage metabox based featured properties module by including max number of properties option.
- Improved – Property video module by adding YouTube no-cookie video embed support.
- Improved – Property detail page’s layout functionality by adding metabox option to override global template/layout settings.
- Improved – Property detail page’s full width layout by adding breadcrumbs support for Modern.
- Improved – Property detail page’s features module by adding option to enable/disable link to archive pages.
- Improved – Property meta boxes styles.
- Improved – Property detail page attachments module for Modern.
- Improved – Property submit button related options.
- Improved – Website field support for agents and agencies.
- Improved – Properties Grid Two Elementor Widget by adding new option to show/hide date.
- Improved – Properties templates filter settings by adding new option to display only featured properties.
- Improved – News Grid Elementor Widget by adding new option to show/hide date.
- Improved – Homepage default slider’s height for small screen devices.
- Improved – Property views functionality.
- Improved – Styles at various places.
- Improved – Translation support.
- Fixed – Google Maps issue on half map search template when no properties were found.
- Fixed – Sub menu overlapping issue in Classic.
- Fixed – Classic single property gallery slider issue in Firefox.
- Fixed – Custom taxonomies loading issue in Gutenberg.
- Updated – Translation files for German, Spanish, French, Italian, Portuguese and Turkish languages.
Version 3.10.2 – Updated on 1st May 2020
- Added – Guest property submission support.
- Added – Property attachments support to front-end property submission.
- Added – Features Elementor widget.
- Added – Login dialog Elementor widget ( for custom built headers ).
- Added – Contact form widget for sidebars and footer widget areas.
- Added – Slider Revolution support to the ‘Contact Form Over Slider’ module in home template.
- Added – Custom built ‘RealHomes PayPal Payments’ plugin for the individual property payments.
- Added – Grid layout support for the properties search templates in Modern design.
- Added – Agency selection field to user’s front-end edit profile page.
- Added – New setting to upload custom placeholder image for properties with no featured image.
- Added – Agent based grouping support for similar properties module on property detail page.
- Added – Description support for property custom taxonomies(Property City, Property Status, Property Type and Property Feature) archive pages.
- Added – New meta box to show/hide properties search form on property detail page in Modern design.
- Added – New fields (Website and Office Address) to the Agents and Agencies.
- Added – New setting to redirect user to a specific page after agent’s contact form submission.
- Added – Sorting controls support to the agents list template.
- Added – New setting to redirect user to a different page after successful property submission.
- Added – New style setting to change the footer background colour for Classic design.
- Added – New setting to show/hide banner title in Modern design.
- Added – WordPress page password protection support to properties templates.
- Added – Properties filter to Gallery templates.
- Added – filter hooks to query arguments in sidebar widgets for extensibility and customizability.
- Added – filter hooks to query arguments in all Elementor widgets for extensibility and customizability.
- Added – WPML support for all Elementor widgets.
- Added – Properties search form fields drag and drop feature’s localisation support for WPML.
- Improved – Memberships packages and their purchasing process.
- Improved – RealHomes Stripe Payments plugins for individual property payments.
- Improved – Theme SVG and raster icons inclusion to make them overridable from the Child theme.
- Improved – New user registration email template.
- Improved – Property analytics
- Improved – Sticky header in Classic design.
- Improved – Header styles for mobile in Classic design.
- Improved – Header Avatar in Modern design.
- Improved – Customizer settings localisation with WPML.
- Improved – User navigation on the properties favourite page in Modern design.
- Improved – Search width styles in Modern design.
- Improved – Property Types widget styles in Modern design.
- Improved – Properties Search form markup so its fields styles can be modified individually via CSS in Modern design.
- Improved – Main menu responsive style option.
- Improved – Individual Stripe Payments for the properties.
- Improved – Property print styles in Classic design.
- Fixed – OpenStreet maps cluster icon issue when some properties locations are same or very close.
- Fixed – Properties thumbnail issue on OpenStreet Map.
- Fixed – Publish property issue after purchasing a membership.
- Fixed – Phone number duplication issue on Contact page in Classic design.
- Fixed – Long property title display issue in next/previous property link on property detail page.
- Fixed – Thumbnails dimensions issue at few places.
- Fixed – First slide margin issue of Featured Slider Elementor widget for Modern design.
- Fixed – Forgotten Password link issue in Classic design.
- Fixed – Login/Register forms validation issue.
- Fixed – Banner hiding issue while using second header variation in Modern design.
- Fixed – Incorrect property popup issue on inner pages when using Half Map Property Template in Modern.
- Fixed – Gallery images max files upload issue on the submit property page.
- Fixed – Property video section’s title missing console warning on property detail page.
- Removed – PayPal IPN plugin requirement from the theme.
- Updated – Translation files for Spanish, Italian, German, French, Portuguese and Turkish languages.
- Updated – Included plugins.
Version 3.10.1 – Updated on 15th February 2020
- Improved – Contact form over slider.
- Improved – Login & Register page related code in header.
- Improved – Code with respect to W3 validation.
- Improved – Styles at various places.
- Improved – Info window styles.
- Improved – Compare properties floating feature.
- Improved – Translation for membership related stuff.
- Improved – reCAPTCHA V3 related code.
- Added – Metabox option to change slides CPT based slider’s button text
- Fixed – Properties sorting global option’s implementation in properties list and grid templates.
- Fixed – Property Views for Full Width Property.
- Fixed – Sticky footer issues in Modern.
Version 3.10.0 – Updated on 8th February 2020
- Added – Search Form Over Image module for Modern Design with related settings in homepage’s metaboxes.
- Added – Fresh design for Login & Register dialog to improve user experience, related customization options are provided through customizer.
- Added – Property Field Builder, Now you can add new fields to property. Newly added fields can also be used in properties search form and property submit form.
- Added – Dynamic Location field support to handle large number of locations in database, related settings provided under Search Form Locations.
- Added – Property Views/Analytics module for property detail page with related settings.
- Added – WalkScore Support for Property Detail Page.
- Added – Yelp Nearby Places Support for Property Detail Page.
- Added – reCAPTCHA 3 support with related plugin settings. ( reCAPTCHA 2 is still supported )
- Added – Markers Cluster Support for OpenStreetMap.
- Added – Customizer option and metabox field to replace agent & agency contact form globally and individually with a third party form’s plugin.
- Added – Professionally designed email template for contact, agent and agency emails, with related customizer settings to change its styles.
- Added – Responsive header’s style customization options for Modern.
- Added – New Child/Sub Properties variation to display sub/child properties in tabular format.
- Added – Global setting in customizer to choose default template for property single.
- Added – Core Property Meta Data and Taxonomies to Properties RSS Feed.
- Added – Instagram field to front end profile edit template.
- Added – Option to show/hide advance search expander button for Modern
- Added – Option to control the number of similar properties to display.
- Added – Option to customize ‘No results found!’ text on search results template.
- Added – Global option to choose property detail page’s gallery layout.
- Added – Option of Excerpt Length for properties grid and list layouts.
- Added – Option to control number of properties to mark on map for properties archive pages.
- Added – Options to exclude property statuses from search form.
- Added – Added Excerpt option for Properties Elementor widgets.
- Added – Support for Elementor – Header, Footer & Blocks plugin.
- Improved – Half Map Template’s map.
- Improved – Elementor widgets by including layout columns setting in necessary widgets.
- Improved – Elementor News/Blog Posts widget by introducing dynamic pagination.
- Improved – Partners Elementor widget by adding image size option.
- Improved – Elementor Pro compatibility by providing custom logo support.
- Improved – Banner customization ability by providing more customization options under styles panel.
- Improved – Memberships page’s functionality.
- Improved – Property Grid and List layout styles.
- Improved – Contact page map’s longitude and latitude fields parsing to handle corrupted values.
- Improved – Property price code by adding WordPress filter hook to customize it using child theme.
- Improved – Settings and code for number of properties to display on a page.
- Improved – Profile picture priority over Gravatar in modern user menu.
- Improved – Property Features list on property single in modern.
- Improved – Search Form Over Image for Modern.
- Improved – iPanorama 360 Pro support.
- Improved – Footer in case of low or no contents.
- Improved – Updated FontAwesome to Version 5
- Improved – WPML translation support by adding couple of missing strings to wpml-config and improving code at couple of places with respect to WPML.
- Improved – Plugins & TGM code.
- Improved – Metaboxes related code in overall theme.
- Improved – Refactored & Improved overall code with respect to Envato’s latest requirements.
- Fixed – Property Features custom uploaded icon display issue.
- Fixed – Contact Form Over Slider’s inconsistent behaviour for Classic.
- Fixed – reCAPTCHA’s overlapping on mobile screens.
- Fixed – Social Sharing show or hide option in customizer.
- Fixed – WhatsApp number link in header.
- Fixed – Custom labels inconsistency on compare properties page.
- Fixed – Drag & Drop for properties search form’s fields.
- Fixed – Shared by email functionality.
- Fixed – Label background for Featured Properties widget in Modern.
- Fixed – Profile image duplication issue.
- Fixed – lang attribute in HTML tag.
- Fixed – Coordinates search on property submit page.
Version 3.9.6 – Updated on 14th October 2019
- Fixed – Virtual tour iframe embed code’s sanitization issue.
Version 3.9.5 – Updated on 9th October 2019
- Added – Contact Form Over Slider feature.
- Added – Google Map with properties markers Elementor widget.
- Added – OpenStreetMap with properties markers Elementor widget.
- Moved – Home page settings from customizer to meta boxes so that multiple pages can be created using home template.
- Added – Properties Search Half Map Template for classic variation.
- Added – Energy Performance fields to property submit and edit forms.
- Moved – Google Maps default location settings to “Easy Real Estate” plugin
- Fixed – Skype username formatting issue.
- Fixed – Login dialog issue for Classic variation.
- Fixed – Hover styles for IOS devices.
- Improved – Featured properties widget by adding new text field to modify “View Property” button text.
- Improved – Select box “No Result Found!” text’s translation support and customizability by providing related setting under Misc tab.
- Improved – Features icon from PNG to SVG.
- Improved – Ajax pagination for Elementor based properties widgets.
- Improved – Styles at various places.
- Improved – Styles for iHomeFinder.
- Improved – Contact widget by hiding empty fields.
- Improved – Child theme support.
- Improved – Code level customizability and extensibility.
- Fixed – Submit Property page styles.
- Fixed – Classic header FontAwesome issue.
Version 3.9.3 – Updated on 22nd August 2019
- Improved – Compare Properties Template.
- Improved – Submit Property page with respect to Elementor.
- Improved – Classic sticky header styles.
Version 3.9.2 – Updated on 21st August 2019
- Added – 2 New Elementor Widgets for Featured Properties.
- Added – WordPress Users and Real Estate Agent/Agency synchronization feature. After enabling it, the system will automatically add a new agent/agency for a newly registered user and related agent/agency information will be updated with an update in user information. It will work vice versa for users when new agent or agency will be added or updated.
- Added – Theme location API support for Elementor Pro to add custom header and footer using Elementor Pro.
- Added – A new sidebar widget to display properties based on any number of property locations, property statuses, property types or property features.
- Added – Option to add custom styles for Google Maps.
- Added – Option to limit property details page access to logged-in users.
- Added – Option in Elementor Properties Widgets to show only Featured properties.
- Added – Lot Size and Lot Size postfix fields in frontend Property Submit Form.
- Added – Option to redirect the user to a custom page on successful login.
- Added – Metabox options to manage margins and spacing for various page templates ( These options provides more customizability in making custom layouts especially using Elementor ).
- Added – Social icons flexibility by providing settings to add any social network by adding related icon and URL.
- Added – Option to exclude Sold and Rented properties from Search Results and Featured Properties.
- Added – Automatic theme and plugins update functionality based on purchase code verification.
- Added – Polylang plugin compatibility.
- Added – Scroll To Top button in Modern variation.
- Improved – Elementor Properties widgets by adding customizable setting for Featured label.
- Improved – Tap To Call support from mobile devices for all phone numbers displayed in RealHomes theme.
- Improved – Contact page by moving its settings from customizer to page meta, So that multiple contact pages can be created.
- Improved – Property meta labels settings.
- Improved – Overall Elementor support for all RealHomes templates.
- Improved – Open Graph support for property detail page.
- Improved – Property Features modification on frontend property edit page.
- Improved – Options to change fonts.
- Improved – Homepage slider loading.
- Improved – Login button for mobile devices.
- Improved – Login & Register page.
- Improved – GDPR text by adding anchor tag support.
- Improved – My Properties template for mobile devices.
- Improved – Various other things across the theme.
- Fixed – WhatsApp share option on Property detail page.
- Fixed – Android soft keyboard appearance in search form fields.
- Fixed – Elementor Properties widgets Favorite tooltip.
- Fixed – Properties shortcode styles for Full-Width template.
- Fixed – Dynamic property label text colors issue.
- Fixed – Dynamic colors for Property List/Grid icons.
- Fixed – iPhone SE viewport issue.
- Fixed – JS issue on iPad 3 and below.
Version 3.9.1 – Updated on 3rd June 2019
- Fixed – Elementor Classic Properties Widget Pagination.
Version 3.9.0 – Updated on 30th May 2019
- Added – Two newly designed Elementor widgets that displays properties in a more comprehensive and impressive way.
- Added – Ajax pagination for Elementor properties widgets.
- Added – Drag and drop sections manager for property detail page.
- Added – Energy Performance module for property detail page.
- Added – Full width template for Classic property detail page.
- Added – iPanorama 360 plugin support for virtual tours.
- Added – New filters for admin side properties list, to manage properties even more easily.
- Added – New floating design for compare properties, language switcher and currency switcher.
- Added – Compare functionality to Elementor properties widgets and homepage properties sections.
- Added – Sort by price functionality for admin side properties.
- Added – Search on My Properties page to manage properties more easily.
- Added – Settings to modify zoom level and map type for each Google Map module.
- Added – Full width template for blog posts.
- Added – Page meta box to hide advance search form
- Added – Page meta box to hide banner title.
- Refactored Code – Moved price format, URL Slugs, Maps, reCAPTCHA, Social Networks and GDPR settings to plugin as on overall strategy is to separate theme territory and plugin territory functionality.
- Refactored Code – Made lots of code improvements to fulfils Envato’s latest theme requirements.
- Improved – Design variation selection area by adding more useful resources to it.
- Improved – Property detail page slider image handling behaviour for images with greater height.
- Improved – Various minor things related to Elementor widgets.
- Improved – Markup at various places with respect to SEO
- Improved – Partners section for Modern by adding setting to control number of partners to display.
- Improved – Agents and Agencies meta boxes layout.
- Improved – Logos related code for Modern by adding options to upload separate logo for mobile devices.
- Improved – Property rating code.
- Improved – Floor plans code for property detail page.
- Improved – Agents module code for property detail page.
- Improved – Contact widget code by allowing basic HTML formatting tags in its address field.
- Improved – Features section description by allowing basic HTML formatting tags support.
- Improved – Add to favorites code and added option to enable/disable it for non-logged in visitors.
- Improved – Full width properties list and grid layout by fixing their filter meta box bug.
- Improved – Classic blog’s banner code by adding option to hide it’s subtitle.
- Improved – Property submit button related code by adding options to show/hide for not logged in users and to change its text.
- Improved – Property submit template code by adding option to limit number of images allowed to upload.
- Improved – Responsive menu for Modern.
- Improved – OpenStreetMap height for mobile devices
- Improved – RTL support for admin side properties managements.
- Improved – Login and Register templates code.
- Improved – Overall meta box code.
- Improved – Forms plugin support by adding styles for WP Form Lite plugin.
- Improved – Elementor pro compatibility.
- Fixed – Area postfix text in Classic Properties widget.
- Fixed – Properties hover effect for IOS devices.
- Removed – Google+ from Social Networks
- Updated – Included plugins
- Updated – Translation files.
- Updated – Documentation
Version 3.8.4 – Updated on 11th May 2019
- Fixed – Real Homes design switching page layout after WordPress 5.2 update.
Version 3.8.3 – Updated on 7th May 2019
- Updated child theme’s zip in main package.
- Updated Revolution Slider zip in main package.
- Updated Visual Composer zip in main package.
Version 3.8.3 – Updated on 15th February 2019
- Added – WhatsApp share option for property.
- Added – Color settings for modern sticky header.
- Added – Setting to change Agent word on modern property detail page.
- Improved – Property gallery slider for modern to better handle portrait images.
- Improved – Share by email option for modern.
- Improved – Modern homepage’s code
- Improved – Contact page’s address field support for HTML tags.
- Fixed – Property colored label support for modern properties search results.
- Fixed – Login related bug in modern while using reCAPTCHA
- Fixed – Properties count on modern my properties page.
- Fixed – Map info window on classic property detail page.
- Fixed – Wrong phone number bug in classic that appears on iPhone.
- Removed – Google+ share option with respect to Google policy.
- Improved – Couple of other minor things.
Version 3.8.2 – Updated on 30th January 2019
- Fixed – Header styling issues from customizer.
- Fixed – Console messages due to duplicate form IDs.
- Fixed – Submit property template’s location field appearance.
- Improved – Couple of other minor things.
Version 3.8.1 – Updated on 28th January 2019
- Fixed – [Any] option repetition bug in location search field.
Version 3.8.0 – Updated on 26th January 2019
Important Note: We have made a directional change in development of Real Homes theme and moved plugin territory functionality to a new plugin named “Easy Real Estate”. So make sure to install and activate it after this update. Normally you will get an auto install message that you can follow, But if you have dismissed plugin install dialog then this might not appear for you. So make sure to install it by visiting Appearance > Install Plugins page. Also make sure to re-save permalinks settings after this update to avoid 404 errors.
- Major Addition: Added Elementor Page Builder Support and provided 14 Real Homes based widgets that can be used on any page.
- Properties Grid Widget
- Featured Properties Carousel Widget
- Agents Grid Widget
- Partners Widget
- News Grid Widget
- Section Title Widget
- Big Single Testimonial Widget
- Call to Action Widget
- Call to Action 2 Widget
- Classic Slogan Widget
- Classic Properties Grid Widget
- Classic Featured Properties Carousel Widget
- Classic Features Widget
- Classic News Grid Widget
- Added – 2 new Elementor based demo imports.
- Added – Two new header design variations for Modern.
- Added – Transparent and Solid header design options for responsive header in Modern.
- Added – New full width property detail page layout for Modern.
- Added – Full width properties grid template for Classic and Modern.
- Added – Half Map with properties layout support for Classic.
- Added – Floor Plans support for front end property submit form.
- Added – Support of new Lightbox named ‘Venobox’
- Added – Support for all Gutenberg Blocks
- Added – REST API support for Property and related meta.
- Added – REST API support for Agent and related meta.
- Added – REST API support for Agency and related meta.
- Added – Sticky header support for Modern.
- Added – Retina logo support.
- Added – Retina logo support for partners.
- Added – Banner support for Modern homepage.
- Added – Option to switch phone icon with WhatsApp icon in header.
- Added – More customizer settings to further help with customizability.
- Improved – Property featured image rendering in Google Maps information box to improve maps performance.
- Improved – Compare properties module to display message when more than 4 properties are added to comparison.
- Improved – Customizer settings.
- Improved – WPML language switcher support for Modern.
- Improved – Mailchimp for WordPress styles for overall theme.
- Improved – Property detail page’s gallery code.
- Improved – Meta-boxes code.
- Improved – Various other minor things across the theme.
- Fixed – OpenStreetMap’s appearance bug in meta boxes.
- Fixed – Prices fields bug for Search Form Over Image in Classic.
- Fixed – 4 columns search results template’s grid styles issue.
- Fixed – Price postfix bug on front end property edit page.
- Fixed – dsIDXpress styles inconsistency that appeared after their recent update.
- Fixed – Various other minor issues that are hard to track in such a big update.
Version 3.7.1 – Updated on 4th December 2018
- Tested with WordPress 5.0 ( RC3 ) and fixed related issues.
- Fixed few styling issues
- Fixed search form over image section’s price field issue.
Version 3.7.0 – Updated on 13th October 2018
- Developed a purpose oriented CRM ( Customer Relations Management ) Plugin for Real Homes to help our customers get more out of their business leads.
- Added – drag & drop fields manager for search form.
- Added – property features field support for Modern search form.
- Added – customization option to display custom number of fields in top row of search form ( Modern ).
- Added – Agents widget.
- Improved – Property print styles and added QR code support.
- Improved – Property submit code to not accept empty values in additional details.
- Fixed – Add to favorite button functionality for homepage properties pagination ( Modern )
- Improved – Various minor things across the theme.
- Updated – Translation files.
View Full Change Log
Photos used in this theme are for demo purposes only and are not included as part of the theme license.